Friday, January 4, 2013

Kim's First Book Haul of 2013!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope your 2013 has been fantastic so far! I went to Half Price Books yesterday and got a couple of books, so I thought I'd share them with you!

Exit Here by Jason Myers and I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan

Sing You Home and Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult, one of my favorite authors!



And here are the books I got the day after Christmas (shoutout to my family for knowing me well and getting me more bookstore gift cards than anything)!

Char got me Numbers by Rachel Ward--thanks!

I also bought Life of Pi by Yann Martel and I Know This Much Is True by Wally Lamb.

Finally, I got Tilt by Ellen Hopkins and The Brick (also known as Les Miserables) by Victor Hugo. ;)


That's all of them! What did you guys get for Christmas?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and comment!