Sunday, December 1, 2013

In My Mailbox (December 1st, 2013)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by the Story Siren! It's an opportunity to showcase what books you have purchased, borrowed from the library, etc throughout the week.


I admit that I didn't get any books for myself this week. I took advantage of Black Friday sales to get some books for my sister. And since she doesn't know the URL to this blog, I can show you the ones I got for her for Christmas! 

 

Adaptation is the only one out of these that I've read, and I loved it! Ash is by the same author, so hopefully it'll also be good. It seems pretty awesome by the synopsis. Oddly enough, I've read the other books in the Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings) series, but not the first one. I'm really counting on the chance that my sister will let me read some of them after, haha. 

What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and comment!