Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday (#2)


This weekly event is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read, so click here for all the specifics of this week's event! (:

This week's question:
What is the best and worst book you've read this month?

The best was Ten Things We Did (and probably shouldn't have) ~
Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have)

And the most disappointed (I still enjoyed this book, don't get me wrong!) was The Juliet Spell ~
The Juliet Spell

Read my review for the first and the second!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I followed back. :)

    I really like the name of your Best Book! I'll be sure to add it to my TBR list.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday!
    I like the cover of The Juliet Spell, but heard A LOT of good things about "ten things we did".
    Glad you enjoyed it.
    New follower!
    _yay_
    FollowFriday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I've been wanting to read Juliet Spell. Glad you at least liked it even though it wasn't perfect.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read "ten things we did...". My friends all loved it! New follower! Awesome answer! Totally agree and love your post!!!!

    Follow me too?
    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and comment!