Saturday, February 11, 2012

Spotlight on: MTV Publishing

I seriously think MTV books are underrated. The books come in an array of different authors and stories, but they all tackle real problems (especially teen problems.) I've only read a few, but each one just made me want to read more. Sure they aren't the most grand literary work out there, but they are fun to read--and what's wrong with that?! Here's a few I definitely recommend:

It's Not about the Accent
It's Not About the Accent by Caridad Ferrer

I read this a few years ago, and it's a book that has stuck with me. This book deals with a few taboo subjects (at least fairly in the ya world) and has set high expectations with me towards other books.





Life as a Poser (The 310, #1)

Life as a Poser by Beth Killian

I just finished this book today, so click to read my review! It was a fun Hollywood-based novel, and a start to a trilogy. While the above book is still my all-time favorite MTV book, this is a close second. To all readers of Secrets of my Hollywood Life, I recommend checking this book out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and comment!