Thursday, April 19, 2012

Review: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Pages: 236 (hardcover)
Published: January 2nd, 2012
Publisher: Poppy
My Source: Library

My review:
This is bordering on 4 stars. . . it's a really cute love story between Oliver and Hadley. It also has its deep moments between the two and their history.

This book is really just a simple romance. The pair begin traveling to London and at the start, do not know each other. This book has a span of 24 hours that takes the couple from oblivion to love. They both dread what they're receiving in London, and bond in their mutual feeling.

I guess the main thing I disliked was the ending of this book. It was dry and left me unsatisfied at where the characters stood. I actually cried during the more emotional parts in this book (I'm a sympathetic crier and it applies to when the characters cry too. . .) but the ending did nothing for me. Hadley and Oliver were likable, but I rooted for their relationship more than the characters themselves.

Besides these points, the book was charming and a quick read. I recommend it to fans of a love story.


3/5 lightbulbs

1 comment:

  1. Love stories are always my thing in the summer, haha. I don't know why, but only then I can really enjoy a quick romance story. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and comment!