Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #3


This is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine.
Have you ever just gone on Goodreads and looked at all the upcoming books? Practically drool over some of them? I have, SO much. That's why this event is one I can really relate to. Here's the book I'm waiting for this week!

The Académie by Susanne Dunlap

The AcadémieEliza Monroe-daughter of the future president of the United States-is devastated when her mother decides to send her to boarding school outside of Paris. But the young American teen is quickly reconciled to the idea when-ooh, la-la!-she discovers who her fellow pupils will be: Hortense de Beauharnais, daughter of Josephine Bonaparte; and Caroline Bonaparte, youngest sister of the famous French general. It doesn't take long for Eliza to figure out that the two French girls are mortal enemies-and that she's about to get caught in the middle of their schemes.

Okay so this book came out in February, but I haven't seen it in any stores. It looks really interesting; and I can't help but be intrigued by any book that takes place in a boarding school. I hope to get this book soon!

What are you waiting on?

2 comments:

  1. This is the first I've heard of this book! Sounds like it could be fun. Hope you find it soon! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my first WoW post, and I totally agree with you - I want to read Unspoken ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about this book before and it sounds really good. I hope to read it soon too. Good pick! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and comment!