Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #1

I'm starting a new meme this week, which is teaser Tuesday. What you do is share a few sentences from the book you're reading to entice new readers to pick it up for themselves!

The book I'm showcasing today is, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. And I'm randomly opening to page 89!

"It is," Oliver insists. "And don't even get me started on the size of our carbon footprint after this trip. Or the difference between crocodiles and alligators. Or the longest recorded flight of a chicken."

Okay I think you should check this book out! I haven't gotten to it yet, but it's next on my list. (:

1 comment:

  1. Nice teaser, my friend Mandie Baxter just reviewed that book for our site.

    My teaser is from Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and comment!