Sunday, June 30, 2013

Book Haul!

All for less than $35!

Long time no posts! Today, I bring you a book haul. I really need to lay off buying books because I already have so many, but in this case I had a giftcard to spend on Amazon. So that's excusable, right?

If you've never utilized Amazon's Bargain Book section, it's GREAT! You can organize the books into sections of less than $5, $10, $20, and there are lots of YA and other sections. The books are basically brand new, although all of them have an Amazon code/sticker.

Not all of these books are from the Bargain section though. I also went to a local used book store, and got one (Friday Society, which is an arc) at my library's for-sale table.

Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Friday Society by Adrienne Kress
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller (which is upside-down in the picture, oops)
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
Die For Me by Amy Plum
I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
A T.A. Barron Collection by T.A. Barron
Enthusiasm by Polly Shulman 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and comment!