Saturday, July 16, 2011

One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt -- Book Review

One Night That Changes Everything
This book was so fun to read. Everything down to the littlest details were creative. I LOVE Lauren Barnholdt to say the least! I'm definitely going to read as many books as I can by her. At some parts in the book I was laughing out loud!

The characters were so funny and relatable at the same time. The only misleading thing about one of them was Cooper. In the bio he's made out to be such a bad guy, but he isn't! Not at ANY points in the book. Eliza just believes he is, which does in fact add extra drama.

My only issue was that the book was over too quickly. But, there are always more books! 5/5 Stars.

1 comment:

  1. I love books that make you laugh out loud. It's a lot harder to pull of than you than you think.

    I love that I'm right next to the Hunger Games. Maybe some of the awesome will wear off. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and comment!