Sunday, June 3, 2012

In My Mailbox #7

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by the Story Siren! It's an opportunity to showcase what books you have purchased, borrowed from the library, etc throughout the week.

Here's what I got!

I got these three ARCs at the Teen Book Club event that I mentioned in some earlier posts. I finished Starling a few days ago, and it was SO good!


Eve & Adam by Micheal Grant and Katherine Applegate
The Other Normals by Ned Vizzini
Starling by Lesley Livingston

2 comments:

  1. Your teen book club rocks socks, bro, because Eve & Adam and Starling are so high on my wishlist, it's NOT EVEN FUNNY. So don't laugh at my pathetic yearning. CAN'T WAIT FOR THOSE BAD BOYS!

    And I'm vaguely intrigued by The Other Normals. Don't know if I'll read it, but it'd be nice to check out. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, if you want we could set up a book swap! It would just have to be after I go back to the meeting this month. Email me! :3

      Delete

Go ahead and comment!