Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Reading Challenge!

Me last summer!
This challenge is being hosted by Kate! I think it's an awesome idea, and I'm going to try to do it. *cross my fingers*  There are ten categories for this challenge to complete before summer is over. Here they are: (and my choices!)

1. One Book Recommended By A Friend. Room by Emily Donoghue (For you, Kim!)
2. One Book That Has Been Sitting On Your Shelf For Over A Year. Sweet 16 by Kate Brian
3. One Book You Read A Long Time Ago And Don't Remember. Love in the Corner Pocket by Marlene Perez
4. One Book From Your To Be Read List. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
5. One Book You've Never Heard Of. The Rules of Survival by Nancy Welin
6. One Classic. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
7. One Book You Started But Never Finished. Blacklands by Belinda Bauer
8. One New Release. The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer *EEE!!*
9. One Book That Is Outside of Your Typical Genre. The Harlot by Saskia Walker
10. One Chunkster (A Book That Is Over 400 Pages). City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I'll mark the finished challenges in red, once I start! (:

2 comments:

  1. You've picked some books that I really want to read too! How is your summer going so far? :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and comment!